Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lucy's Baby Blessing


This is Andrew, & I am just taking a turn posting on this blog from my new smartphone. I have had so much fun playing with this new phone and I figured I would do a guest post just because I have the technological capability to do so.



We were lucky to be able to have Lucy's baby blessing on the same weekend as Katie's wedding. Because of this timing, we were able to have a lot of family from both sides here for the baby blessing. of course the star of the show was Lucy herself. She was so sweet and smiled all through her blessing. she also looked stunning in a beautiful white dress that her great grandmother Haws made for her.






1 comment:

  1. aw! sooo beautiful, so exciting- and cool news about the phone too. life is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete