Monday, June 10, 2013

The Stork is Circling the Neighborhood


38 weeks today! I can't believe it's almost baby time. Unlike last pregnancy with Rosie, I am totally fine with this little girl taking her sweet time. As uncomfortable as I am, I now know that this is the easy part compared to taking care of a newborn. So there's no rush. I am anxious to meet this little one though. What will she be like? Will she be similar to Rose or will I have to learn everything over again with a completely different baby? Obviously we just pray she will be healthy and that all will go well with the delivery.

This pregnancy has actually been easier than I remember with Rose. Maybe it's because I'm not trying to finish up school, or maybe Rose has been keeping me active and distracted. Either way, it hasn't been too bad. In fact, right now I'm in major nesting mode. I don't feel tired much because I'm so excited about finishing this project, or cleaning this closet. Andrew is always saying, "don't you want to go to bed?" or "don't you want to take a nap?" and most of the time I don't. Part of it is because Andrew has been in between jobs, so I've wanted to take advantage of his help. Now that he's working again though, my goal is to redirect my nesting mode from cleaning to blogging. It's been so long and I feel like I have a million things to document before our life gets crazy. So hopefully I'll be able to catch up in the next couple weeks.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment